ProjectGlobal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iApple GM Application Darren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSup3r

iApple GM Application Darren Empty
PostSubject: iApple GM Application Darren   iApple GM Application Darren EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 pm

IGN: iApple

My Age: 14

My Date of Birth: 1st Oct 1994

Location and Time zone: Singapore [+8GMT]

My e-mail address:knsbx@hotmail.com

My WLMessenger (MSNMessenger) address*: N/A

My ICQ*:N/A

My AIM*:N/A

My experience in Private Servers:Joined lots of Private servers first time joinin pservers was about 2 years back

My experience in GameMaster'ing: Been a gamemasters in few servers knows GM commands etc

How I would solve a fight between two players: i would ask them what happened and then tell them what to do.

How I would handle any form of abuse:I would first spy on them and i will find out what they are abusing and i will put them in jail depending on what they are abusing

My activity in-game:Just started so about 3-4 hrs everyday

My hobbies:basketball , Programming [batch], TV , Maple

Why I want to apply for GM in general: i want to be a gm to help the servers ban hackers make events and make the server a fun one!

My assets and what would make me a good GM:I know 2 languages and i am patient, online everyday knows how to spy.

Why I want to apply for GM in ProjectGlobal:i know alot of people hacking so i will try to spy and ban them

Summary of myself:Fun , Patient , knowlagedable , extreme

Last words: None
Back to top Go down
Administrator

iApple GM Application Darren Empty
PostSubject: Re: iApple GM Application Darren   iApple GM Application Darren EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Denied.

Too many GMs in one particular TimeZone.
Back to top Go down

iApple GM Application Darren
Page 1 of 1