ProjectGlobal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kit99

iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit) Empty
PostSubject: iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit)   iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:29 pm

2. My IGN('s): iPawn
3. My Age: 10
4. My Date of Birth: 1999.03.28
5. Location and Time zone: Canada, EST

6. My e-mail address: pro_zai@hotmail.com
7. My WLMessenger (MSNMessenger) address*: N/A
8. My ICQ*: N/A
9. My AIM*: N/A

10. My experience in Private Servers: I have join many private servers and experienced
many issues with them which is why I can normally help ingame/homepage issues.
11. My experience in GameMaster'ing: I've never been a GM on a server before but I guarantee
that if I'm selected, it will be a good start for me.

12. How I would solve a fight between two players: I would first split them apart and let them tell
their half of the story then put them to together and determine who is right/wrong or if it is
just nonesense. I will give them both a warning and the second time will result in a punishement which
will either be jailing/muting or banning.

13. How I would handle any form of abuse: If there is abouse directed to me I will tolerate it the first time and
give them one warning. If it continues it can result in banning/muting or jailing.

14. My activity in-game: I am a known and very active user because I have a guild with 3x people in it
and my bl is 3x aswell. I train, talk and help people while I'm online.
15. My hobbies: I play video games, shop, talk with friends, play sports and have family time.

16. Why I want to apply for GM in general: I'm a very nice person and love to help people. I find that
if I see that I might know how to solve a problem, it is my duty to do so. I've been told that I would
be an great GM and making people happy is something that I charish. Although making people happy and
fixing problems isn't all a GM does, the hackers that I've found and not been banned to this day will be
banned and many more along with that.
17. My assets and what would make me a good GM: I am calm while doing duties that I am expected to fulfil.I am an active user
and seem to be a magnet for hackers, so they will be tended which will make this private server a better place. I have
been a moderator on a very popular game/chat website so I have alot of experience with fights. Because of the knowledge about
private servers that I know of, alot of problems will be fixed.
18. Why I want to apply for GM in ProjectGlobal: Again, I have been told that I would make a good GM and that I
should apply, which by doing this would make them happy. I wan't to make this private server the best it can
be aswell.

19. Summary of myself: A nice, friendly, calm, well known person who enjoy's helping people
and watching them be happy. Knowledgable of private servers and active.
20. Last words: Please, give me your trust and I will make this server a better place.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit)   iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Denied.

Reason: You're too young and you frequently do not understand what others are saying.

Please retry posting another time.
Back to top Go down
xSkuller
Administrator
xSkuller

PostSubject: Re: iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit)   iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:09 am

LOLs. He won't grow to 15 in "another time" LOLs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit)   iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit) Empty

Back to top Go down

iPawn's Gm Applcation (Kit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectGlobal :: General :: Staff Application-
Jump to: