ProjectGlobal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Guide] Faster way to rebirth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xSkuller
Administrator
xSkuller

[Guide] Faster way to rebirth Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Faster way to rebirth   [Guide] Faster way to rebirth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:20 pm

So you just made a new character?
Well you've came to the right guide follow these instructions and you should level up fast

first of all become a rouge and make your way to level40 by killing monster in Henesys Hunting Ground I.

After that get your second job and go to Land Of Iron Boar in Perion.

Kindly ask a player that have rebirth to help you on zakum.

This should get you to level200 in no time gratz on your 1st rebirth!

now just follow the but in this job order.

Hero>Bowman(any kind this is just for sharp eyes)>Corsair>and then whatever you want

this is to insure that you get Combo Sharp eyes and Ariel strike(which you will be using almost all the time after this)

remember to reset your stats after each rebirth (hero to bowmaster etc) when rebirthing after becoming a Corsair pump all your ap points into str and leave about 500 on dex so you can hit headless horseman at a low level(40)
using this way will get you to level up very fast I myself have gotten 30rebirths in 2days using this way.

Regards,
xSkuller
Back to top Go down
Khootianz

Khootianz

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Faster way to rebirth   [Guide] Faster way to rebirth EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 am

Is Ariel Strike the skill which summons some bird that drop bombs?
Back to top Go down
xSkuller
Administrator
xSkuller

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Faster way to rebirth   [Guide] Faster way to rebirth EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 am

Yup . Thats the skill .
Back to top Go down
AugustRush

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Faster way to rebirth   [Guide] Faster way to rebirth EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 am

OR you can pm me AugustRush ( in game ) I will train you to lvl 150 at FM 14 ( Sliver Slimes ( Exp Slime ) ) Then I bring you to FM 4 ( PIANUS!! ) For a rebirth . I'll get you about 2 rebirth then you can do it on your own . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Faster way to rebirth   [Guide] Faster way to rebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Faster way to rebirth
Page 1 of 1